Online IP crime, including sales of counterfeit goods and illegal distribution of copyright protected digital content, has been an increasing challenge over recent years.
So it is a good idea to ask yourself the following questions.
- Is the distinction between offline and online IP crime relevant anymore?
- Is IP crime connected to other types of crime (poly-criminality)?
- What is the impact of AI on IP crime?
The purpose of the webinar is to give a hands-on overview of online IP crime and provide interesting examples of the impact of emerging technologies, taking AI as an example.
Thanks to this webinar, you will become familiar with the different types of online IP crime and the impact of emerging technologies, taking AI as an example, in particular on:
- sales of counterfeit goods;
- distribution of copyright protected digital content.
If you are a professional working in IP enforcement, this webinar is for you.