Call for proposals GR/003/23
Intellectual property awareness-raising activities
The Call for proposals is made up of the following sections
- The Call notice (short version of the call for proposals) published in the Official Journal in all EU official languages
- The Call for proposals – Guidelines for applicants and the application package (published only in English)
- The e-Form link for electronic submission of applications
- The Questions & answers section
1. Call notice
Call notice GR/003/23 as published in the Official Journal of the European Union on 17/04/2023:
2. Call for proposals
Please note that due to some compatibility issues with older versions of Excel, the Office informs the applicants that it is not necessary to fill in the table in the tab "Costs" in the 3 Excel files for the quantitative and qualitative KPIs
Below you will find the full text of the call for proposals and the application package with instructions and templates on how to submit a proposal.
- Call for proposals GR-003-23 - Guidelines for applicants
- Annex 1 - Application package containing:
- Annex 2 - Draft Grant Agreement (for applicant’s information)
- Annex 3 - Performance indicators
3. Electronic Application Forms – e-Forms:
|Call reference||Electronic application||Version||Released on|
The e-Form is available only in English. The applicant can start the process of creation of the e-Form using the following document: e-Form User Guide
If you wish to apply for more than one strand, you will need to submit separate e-Forms, one for each strand.
We strongly advise applicants not to wait until the last moment for submitting their on-line application.
After the deadline for submission of applications ends, the online application system will be closed.
As an Applicant, please:
- read the call for proposals carefully before to start completing your application
- complete the relevant templates of the application package
- use the official e-Form. Please fill in the e-Form by referring to the User Guide and don’t forget to also upload the compulsory annexes.
- submit your application online before the specified deadline. You should receive a confirmation email.
- save and view your application to which you have applied on your local computer
If, after referring to the e-Form User Guide you still have a question and/or if you experience a technical problem when submitting your application, please contact directly the mailbox: email@example.com
4. Publicity and use of the relevant logo
This document contains instructions related to the obligation to display a logo and to acknowledge the support received under the relevant grant agreement in all communication and promotional materials.
Logos to use
Note on graphical file formats:
- EPS: recommended for professional use and vector programmes
- PNG: standard image format transparent for general use
5. Questions & answers
Replies to your questions will be published in this section. Therefore, we recommend you to check frequently whether any new information/document is posted.
Please note that
- the last date for requesting clarifications from the Office is 26/05/2023.
- the last date on which clarifications are issued by the Office is 29/05/2023.
An information session, which included a question and answer session, took place via webinar on 10 May 2023. The webinar was recorded, so if you missed it or would like to watch it again, it is available here.