Distribuiţi prin e-mail
mai 03, 2021 Despre EUIPO
Alicante News April 2021
The latest edition is out now.
The aim of Alicante News is to provide up-to-date information on EUIPO-related matters, as well as on other general IP issues, to the users of the EU trade mark and design registration systems.
In this issue:
- The World IP Day 2021
- EUIPN Annual Cooperation Meeting
- CP11 and CP12 Common Communications
- Enhanced back office in EU IP offices
- EU-ASEAN Heads of IP Offices Meeting
- EUGIPP: Guidelines on designs
- Statistical Highlights
- SME Fund: Apply on behalf of your clients
- EUIPO wins ‘Public Sector Content Campaign of the Year’
- Links outshine attachments
- Practice tip: Less is more!
- TMview and DesignView go blockchain
- ACADEMY webinars
- Overview of CJ/GC Case-law
- Luxembourg trade mark and design news
- New Decisions from the Boards of Appeal
- New cancellation decisions