Partilhar por correio eletrónico
Junho 02, 2020 Sobre o EUIPO
Alicante News May 2020
The latest edition is out now.
The aim of Alicante News is to provide up-to-date information on EUIPO-related matters, as well as on other general IP issues, to the users of the EU trade mark and design registration systems.
In this issue:
- COVID-19 – Guidance Note on time limits after end of extension period
- Georgian IP Office now aligned with CP3, CP4 and CP5
- Uruguayan IP Office aligned with CP3
- New online services in the Benelux
- Closer collaboration between the EUIPO and EURid to benefit SMEs
- EUIPO’s Service Charter shows positive results in the first quarter 2020
- HDB: over half of applicants have EUTM classification pre-accepted
- Third edition of the ETMD Education Programme
- ACADEMY webinars