Lapa pēdējoreiz atjaunināta
This category is for RCDs owned by companies which have more than 50 employees and over €10 million in turnover/€10 million balance sheet total.
The Small and Emerging Companies Award
This category is for RCDs owned by companies which comply with one of the following conditions:
- Fewer than 50 employees and less than €10 million turnover/€10 million balance sheet total
- Companies established after January 1 2016, regardless of their size
Designs submitted in both categories will be judged on the following criteria:
- aesthetic value and visual appeal
- demonstrable impact on the market
- sound marketing and management of design and other intellectual property rights.
The Lifetime Achievement Award
This category is reserved for individual designers with a significant body of work of aesthetic value, created over the course of a career, which has also had a demonstrable impact on the marketplace. Nominees in this category must currently use or have used the RCD system during their professional careers.
Nesaglabātās izmaiņas pazudīs
Jūsu sesija ir pagarināta par papildu 30 minūtēm