augusztus 03, 2020 Hírek
Alicante News July 2020
The latest edition is out now.
The aim of Alicante News is to provide up-to-date information on EUIPO-related matters, as well as on other general IP issues, to the users of the EU trade mark and design registration systems.
In this issue:
- Effective Dispute Resolution for SMEs at the EUIPO
- Enhanced front office goes live in Ireland
- HDB in TMclass extended to Georgia
- Montenegro joins DesignClass
- European Cooperation: Over 600 certifications for IP offices
- European Cooperation: Completion of ECP5 Capture and Store Historical Files in Bulgaria
- The Dominican Republic and Saint Kitts and Nevis join TMclass
- EUIPO Trade Mark Focus Report: 2010-2019 Evolution
- Trends in Third Party Observations filed for Trade Marks in 2019
- EUIPO joins the WIPO Digital Access Service (DAS)
- Academy webinars