The IP Enforcement Portal Forum — an IPR enforcement networking event for rights holders and enforcement authorities
Due to Covid-19, the 2020 IP Enforcement Portal Forum (formely EDB Forum) has been postponed to the 1-2 December 2020.
Users of the IP Enforcement Portal, rights holders and enforcement authorities from all EU Member States, as well as representatives from the European Commission and Europol, will have the opportunity to meet each other and exchange ideas and best practices.The event will take place, as planned, at the EUIPO premises in Alicante.
If you’re looking to connect and network with EU enforcement authorities of all Member States, share and discuss your IP enforcement experience with other rights holders in your sector facing similar challenges,
don’t miss this IP Enforcement Portal Forum!
A number of technical meetings and workshops will be held, with the aim of drawing conclusions and making recommendations on IP enforcement matters.
The Forum offers:
- A conference on the latest enforcement trends
- An overview of the innovative approaches to IP enforcement and the tool
- Working groups for discussing enforcement issues
- Networking between rights holders, enforcement authorities, European Commission representatives and Europol
- ‘Speed dating’ sessions between rights holders, police and customs authorities
- An exhibition on counterfeits, to show enforcers how to identify genuine products with the help of the tool
- Meeting areas for one-to-one discussions between rights holders and enforcers
- IP Enforcement Portal training sessions and workshops.
The working language of the event will be English.
Participation in the IP Enforcement Portal Forum is free of charge for enforcement authorities and rights holders.
The only condition for rights holders is that they hold an account and have at least one product in their portfolio. If you have not done so already please register electronically on the Portal. Both registration and use of the Portal are free of charge. You can register for the tool at the same time as you register for the event.
Associations are invited to send a delegate to participate in the Forum.
The deadline for registration is 11 November 2020.
For any questions on the IP Enforcement Portal or the Forum, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com