Share by email
January 03, 2020 General
Alicante News December 2019
The latest edition is out now.
The aim of Alicante News is to provide up-to-date information on EUIPO-related matters, as well as on other general IP issues, to the users of the EU trade mark and design registration systems.
In this issue:
- Consultation on CP12 – Evidence in Trade Mark Appeal Proceedings
- Third-Party Observations: 2009-2018
- Cuba joins TMview and DesignView
- European Cooperation: new online services in Austria
- EUIPO workshop on tools and practices in EAPO
- New EUIPO report shows the value of licensing EUTMs for SMEs
- User Satisfaction Survey launches on 13 January
- The 2020 Guidelines