Share by email
August 01, 2017 About the EUIPO
Alicante News July 2017
The latest edition is out now.
The aim of Alicante News is to provide up-to-date information on EUIPO-related matters, as well as on other general IP issues, to the users of the EU trade mark and design registration systems.
In this issue:
- Key User Programme for advanced IP management
- The importance of disclaimers
- USS implemented in Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYROM and India
- The Israel Patent Office (ILPO) joins TMclass
- Representatives of users associations contributing to the quality of EUIPO Decisions
- Protecting Innovation through Trade Secrets and Patents: Determinants for European Union Firms