Fast Track conditions
At EUIPO, we offer our design applicants the opportunity to have their designs registered more quickly. We call this accelerated procedure 'Fast Track'.
Once received at EUIPO, your application will be checked by our examiners. If it complies with certain standards and no deficiency is flagged up, it will be treated more swiftly and you could have a registered design within two working days.
For more information on our service standards, see EUIPO's Service Charter on our quality page.
What are the conditions for Fast Track?
If you would like your design to be registered via Fast Track, you just need to:
- Use our Four-step online application form
- Use DesignClass when you are indicating the products to which your design applies;
- Include any relevant attachments if you would like to claim priority;
- Pay via your current account or using your credit card;
- Use the ID numbers contained in the EUIPO database if you are a representative.