Share by email
February 01, 2017 About the EUIPO
Alicante News January 2017
The latest edition is out now.
The aim of Alicante News is to provide up-to-date information on EUIPO-related matters, as well as on other general IP issues, to the users of the EU trade mark and design registration systems.
In this issue:
- DesignClass Phase II goes live
- James Nurton Interviews Frank Meixner
- Switzerland implements CP5 Common Practicel
- 1st Implementation Workshop ECP4 Collaborative Network in Vilnius on the 26th to 27th January 2017
- Harmonised Database (HDB) updated with latest changes to Nice Classification
- Publication of the Summary Report: Consumers’ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Copyright