Share by email
February 03, 2020 About the EUIPO
Alicante News January 2020
The latest edition is out now.
The aim of Alicante News is to provide up-to-date information on EUIPO-related matters, as well as on other general IP issues, to the users of the EU trade mark and design registration systems.
In this issue:
- Impact of the UK’s withdrawal from the EU: EUTMs and RCDs - updated information
- Malta joins DesignClass
- Improved e-filing for designs in Romania
- Quality: knowledge-sharing and training at EUIPO
- Enhancing TM protection on e-commerce marketplaces: workshop
- Report on the protection and enforcement of IPR in third countries