Del via e-mail
august 03, 2021 Om EUIPO
Alicante News August 2021
The latest edition is out now.
The aim of Alicante News is to provide up-to-date information on EUIPO-related matters, as well as on other general IP issues, to the users of the EU trade mark and design registration systems.
In this issue:
- The Blockchain revolution: What role will it play in the IP industry?
- EUIPO and CPVO sign a new agreement
- Protecting IP rights on e-commerce marketplaces
- New misleading letter alert – Fake EUIPO payment reminder
- Mykonos becomes Greece’s second ‘Authenticity’
- Latest cooperation updates
- Statistical Highlights
- A new quality vision
- Record EUTM filings for first half of 2021
- Procedural misrepresentation and abuse of User Area credentials
- Piloting new API services
- Automatic translation in eSearch Case Law
- ACADEMY webinars
- Luxembourg trade mark and design news
- Cases referred to the Grand Board
- New decisions from the Grand Board
- New decisions from the Boards of Appeal
- New cancellation decisions