The month of March brings with it many changes. No more fax, changes in accepted data carriers and attachments to be replaced by links in your e-communications
- Fax is no longer an acceptable means of communication with the EUIPO. Watch this 30-minute webinar for the new rules applicable from 1 March 2021.
Don’t have 30 minutes? Here are some selected highlights:
- Acceptable means of communication (5 min 15 s)
- Data carriers (7 min 55 s)
- Best way to communicate with the EUIPO (10 min 17 s)
- How to use the ‘Fax alternative’ option in the User Area (14 min 3 s)
- File-sharing option, in event of lack of connection with the EUIPO (18 min 23 s)
See Decision No EX-20-9
- Data carriers: from now on only USB flash drives, pen drives or similar USB-type memory units are accepted. CDs and DVDs are no longer permitted.
See Decision No EX-20-10.