IP course for Paralegals (24-26 April 2017)8:00 AM » Wednesday, 26 April, 6:00 PM
As in previous years, the EUIPO will be hosting a new edition of the “IP Course for Paralegals” from 24 to 26 April 2017 in Alicante.
The programme has been especially designed to give participants in-depth knowledge of:
• pre-clearance — how to apply for clean files and avoid formalities and classification objections;
• trade mark and RCD procedures (through practical workshops);
• proceedings before the Office (examination/opposition and post-registration — complete overview).
Participants will also have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge by selecting from parallel sessions in the following areas:
• practical changes in the EUTM system (Legislative Reform and Guidelines);
• how to become an efficient paralegal;
• cancellation proceedings;
• appeal proceedings;
• the Madrid system;
• update on website and tools.
All presentations will be given in English.
Please find programme details and the possibility to register online here.